Medical ozone Autohemotherapy
Clinical Operational Guidelines of Medical ozone Autohemotherapy
Ozone is a strong oxidant. When it gets into our body, it can activate metabolism of cells, improve blood circulation, improve cerebral ischemia and hypoxia, increase oxygen content in bran cells, alleviate hypoxia symptoms of cerebral infarct patients like dizziness and distention in head, so as to improve clinical symptoms and speech disorders of patients. Ozone autohemotherapy is more effective in treating patients with cerebral hypoperfusion complications and stroke. Many clinical studies have also verified that ozone is able to change the polymerization way of platelets in blood. It can form peroxides in the place with blood clots, so as to stop the development of blood clots, promote the disintegration of blood clots, oxidize and remove fats like stains adhering to the blood vessels walls, increase the elasticity of blood vessels, regulates vascular permeability, promote the healing of wounds and reduce the incidence of infection.
The known indicators for ozone autohemotherapy covers various illness like cardiovascular disease, cerebrovascular disease, peripheral vascular disease, kidney disease, digestive system diseases, blood diseases, endocrine diseases, endocrine diseases, geriatric diseases, infectious diseases, sexually transmitted diseases, skin diseases, burns, tumors, surgery, pain problems, orthopedics and also many other illnesses. Moreover, it has very significant effects in treating cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases as well as chronic pain. It not only avoids adverse effects caused by drugs, but also its long-term efficacy is much better than the effect of drug treatment.
In ozone autohemotherapy, different ozone treatment method is used to treat different illnesses. The specific treatment methods of ozone are as follows:
1. Wholistic therapy: (1) large autologous blood therapy: extract 120-200ml venous blood and then inject it into a special disposable blood bag with anticoagulant, and then input the prepared gas mixture of 02 and o3 into the blood bag (ozone concentration is 20-60 ug/ml, 120-200ml). Blood and gas should be equal in volume. Shake the blood bag slowly and make ozone incubate in autoblood for 3-5 minutes. After that, transfuse blood back to patient’s vein. In general, one treatment course is 10-15 times. (2) Rectal perfusion of ozone gas mixture: Infect 50-400ml gas with ozone concentration of 5-20 ug/ml into the rectum through a special device. The duration is 0.5 minutes to 5-10 minutes. Insufflation of ozone gas mixture has two effects at the same time, namely systemic action and local action. (3) Small autologous blood therapy: use a syringe containing 5-10 ml of ozone mixed gas draw 5-15 venous blood. After carefully mix them, the ozonated blood is injected into the lateral hip of the patient.
2. Local therapy
(1) Subcutaneous injection of ozone mixed gas: Usually, the gas is injected around the pain site or the subcutaneous lesion area, or even around the large joint. The concentration range of ozone is 5-35ug/ml and the gas injection amount at one site is 5ml-20ml. (2) Intramuscular injection of ozone mixed gas: The concentration of ozone in intramuscular injection therapy is 5-20 weeks g/ml, and the combined volume of ozone injected is 10-20ml. (3) Injection of ozone mixed gas around and inside the joint: the ozone concentration in ozone mixed gas is 5-35 ug/ml. The amount of ozone injected into the joint cavity or around the joint depends on the number of joints, ranging from 1-3ml (small joints) to 15-20ml (large joints). (4) Local injection or external use of ozonated double distilled water: Local external use after full mixing of distilled water and ozone. (5) Ozonized oil/paste: Mix olive oil and ozone thoroughly, and the ozone concentration is generally selected at a high concentration of 60-80 μg/ml. Oxygen and olive oil are mixed for 25 minutes. It can also be mixed for 24 hours to make ointment. Use omelette or cotton swab to apply ozone oil to mucous membrane or skin 3-4 times a day.
3. Selection of course for clinical application of ozone
(1) Ozone major autohaemotherapy: the small course of treatment is 5 times, the medium course is 10 times and the large course is 15 times.
(2) Ozone minor autohemotherapy: each course is 10 times, once every 2 days.
(3) Ozone cavity gas injection treatment: each course is 10 times, once every 2 days.
(4) Ozone hydrotherapy: each course is 10 times and once a day.
4. Selection of concentration in ozone treatment:
(1) Ozone major autohaemotherapy: the initial concention is 20-30 ug/ml and increase by 5ug/ml each time and the maximum is no more than 60ug/ml.
(2) Ozone minor autohemotherapy: the initial concention is 10-15 ug/ml and increase by 5ug/ml each time.
(3) Ozone cavity gas injection: the initial concentration is 5ug/ml, increase by 5ug/ml each time, and the maximum is 20ug /ml.
(4) Ozonated water: the initial concentration is 35ug/ml.
(5) Ozone oil: the initial concentration is 35ug/ml.
5. The specific treatment method for different illnesses are as follows:
(1) Patients with cerebral infarction and cerebral hemorrhage sequelae: Ozone major autohaemotherapy is given. The initial concentration is 20ug/ml. As the patient adapts to ozone, the ozone concentration increases gradually, increase by 5 unit concentration and at the same time combines with drugs that can improve microcirculation. The course of cerebrovascular disease should be at least three courses, 5 times a week, and 15 times for each course. Rest for half a month or a month between sessions, and then start the next course of treatment. Cerebral hemorrhage patients: it is suggested that ozone autohemotherapy should be performed immediately in the acute phase of the patients and at the same time combined with mannitol intravenous infusion or within 4 hours after cerebral hemorrhage. More than 90% of patients will not have sequelae and if treatment is given in 48 hours, 85% of patients will have no sequelae.
(2) Patients with hyperglycemia and hyperlipidemia: Ozone major autohaemotherapy is given. The concentration starts from 20ug/ml and gradually increases. The course of treatment is 2-3 courses.
(3) Patients with coronary heart disease: Ozone major autohaemotherapy is given and the concentration is based on patient’s antioxidant capacity. In general, treatment starts from the lowest concentration, generally choose 20ug/ml. Increase gradually and increase by 5 units each time. The course of treatment is 3-4 courses, 15 times one course and the next treatment will be done after 10-15 days’ rest.
(4) Viral hepatitis: patients are treated with ozone autohemotherapy (can be combined with ozone rectal injection). The concentration of ozone autohemotherapy starts from 20 ug/ml and as the adaptation to ozone gradually increases, the concentration of ozone rectal perfusion is 20ug/ml for adults and 10ug/ml for children. Each injection volume is 200-400ML, and the first course of treatment is once every other day. After 15 treatments, rest for 20 days, and then starts the second course of treatment. The second course of treatment is twice a week. There are three courses of treatment in total.
(5) Patients with skin disease, psoriasis and herpes zoster: Ozone autohaemotherapy is given in combination with injection of ozone skin lesions and topical ozone water or ozone oil for external use. The concentration of ozone autohemotherapy was gradually increased from low concentration of 20 ug/ml. A. The ozone concentration was 5ug/ml and the injection volume was 5mL. B. The sacroiliac joint cavity was injected once/3 days, 20ml (60ml). C. Ozone oil: inject 50mg/L olive oil into 60mg/L ozone, after that, it is refrigerated. It is externally used 3-4 times a day until the patient’s skin lesion and pain disappear. Allergic dermatitis: Ozone minor autohemotherapy, once/3 days. 10ml venous blood and 50mg/L ozone were extracted with a 20ml syringe. After mixing with venous blood, conduct intramuscular injection, and 10 times for one course. Generally, patients receive significant improvement after 3 courses of treatment.
(6) Patients with cervical spondylosis and lumbar disc herniation: Ozone major autohaemotherapy is given and ozone concentration starts from 20 mg/L. Concentration increases gradually each time until the maximum tolerated dose. 5 times a week and 15 times per course. Half a month to one month’s rest is needed in the middle and then next course of treatment starts. Cooperate with local injection of intervertebral space or local ozone injection of pain point. The local injection ozone concentration was 35 ug/ml, and the injection amount was 10-20 mL each time. 10 times per treatment, and 3 times a week.
(7) Patients with heumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and gout: Ozone major autohaemotherapy is given in combination with local injection in the joint cavity. The concentration starts from 20mg/L, and the ozone concentration gradually increases with the progress of treatment. Intra-articular injection: Inject ozone with a concentration of 35ug/ml into the articular cavity under local anesthesia, and the injection amount is 20-60ml. When the patient has a swelling pain and cannot stand it, stop injection. Local infusions were administered 10 times, and twice a week.
(8) Ozone therapy for ankylosing spondylitis: We chose ozone autologous blood and rectal perfusion, and combined with the ankle joint cavity to inject ozone gas. 20-40ml per side, concentration is less than 35mg/L, and once every 5 days. Each time, the concentration of ozone major autologous blood starts from 20mg/L, and gradually increases by 5 mg/L, and 10 times for a course of treatment. At the same time, the pain joint is also injected.
Ozone Major Autohemotherapy
1.In the treatment of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, it can rapidly improve the symptoms of stroke, coronary heart disease and angina, and fundamentally repair the pathological tissues in the shortest time. After ozone treatment, the rheology of red blood cells increases, which improves the ability of red blood cells to pass through capillaries and increases the oxygen supply to the heart and brain. Ozone and hydrogen peroxide can accelerate the circulation of trihydroxylic acid, increase basic metabolism, promote the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats, and decompose the fat that sticks to the walls of blood vessels. The overproduction of free-radicals is an important factor leading to heart disease, and ozone can activate the glutathione enzymes, catalase and superoxide dismutase, which help to remove free-radicals. These have obvious effect on reducing blood lipid and blood viscosity.
2.In the treatment of diabetes, Ozone Therapy has a good effect on the recovery of islet function and reduction of blood glucose, so patients can reduce or stop using hypoglycemic drugs.
3. In the treatment of viral hepatitis, it has good therapeutic effect on hepatitis b and c without side effects and low cost. According to domestic literatures, it shows obvious effect on hepatitis c turning to negative and HBV improvement.
Ozone has the following characteristics:
1. Activating red blood cell metabolism, improving oxygen saturation of hemoglobin, and enhancing tissue utilization of oxygen and ATP;
2. Activating the body's immune system so as to increase the white blood cells, enhance the phagocytic ability, increase T lymphocytes to 24% and T activated lymphocytes to 70%.
3.Activating the antioxidant enzyme system, increasing the level of 6 ketone prostaglandin F1 in plasma, enhancing the activity of antioxidant enzyme in the body, and reducing the damage of free radicals to the body.
1.To improve the blood rheology, increase the blood basophilic granulocytes, increase the level of free heparin in the blood, reduce the aggregation of red blood cells, and enhance the ability of deformation.
2. To improve microcirculation, reduce brain edema, and regulate the functional status of cerebral vessels;
3. To improve blood material metabolism, which can reduce blood sugar, uric acid, bilirubin, lactic acid, pyruvate, and lipid peroxide malondialdehyde (MDA) and thromboxane B2 (TXB2);
4. To Improve the condition of blood vessel wall, decrease platelet aggregation and reduce blood viscosity, so as to improve the condition of blood vessel wall.
Ozone autohemotherapy technology: It is a method that pump patient’s own blood into the blood bag and filter the blood through the strong oxidizing property of medical ozone, oxidizing the fatty substance in the blood and the proteoglycan complex, kill the pathogenic microorganism and then transfuse blood back to patient’s body. This treatment method has been widely used at home and abroad, and also it has achieved good clinical results. Ozone can greatly improve blood oxygen saturation, improve blood circulation, activate red blood cell metabolism, improve human tissue activity, improve tissue oxygen supply and meanwhile recover cells’ function, so that the oxygen metabolism of the previous hypoxia is more effective. Ozone improves the structure of the blood and the way it flows through arteries and veins, increases the elasticity of red blood cells, improves the ability of the blood to pass through capillaries, and increases the supply of oxygen to the body's tissues. Ozone can also alter the way that platelets assembled in blood, and the hydrogen peroxide produced in the place where there is blood clot can change the development of blood clots, so as to disintegrate blood clots. Ozone can oxidize and remove fatty substances such as plaques that adhere to blood vessel walls, and increase blood vessel elasticity.
Ozone major autohaemotherapy: after ozonization outside the body to the 150ml blood extracted from the vein, hydrogen peroxide (H2o2) and lipid peroxidation products are produced. After that, blood is tranfused back to patient’s body in the same channel. The whole ozone major autohaemotherapy can be finished in 6-8 minutes. The ozonized blood can improve the hypoxia state of the issue, kill bacteria and viruses, activate the activity of immune cells, regulate the body’s endocrine system, accelerate the conversion and decomposition of cholesterol of cholesterol, triglyceride and low-density lipoprotein in the blood, and improve the body’s immunity. This is the root cause why ozone can treat so many illnesses. This treatment has been widely used at home and abroad and has achieved good clinical results.
Major autohaemotherapy: This treatment adopts special blood bag, blood transfusion tube and syringe with anti-oxidation function. They have no toxic and side effects on the human body. During the treatment, the blood is collected into the blood bag, and transfused back to patient’s body after being treated with ozone. The tube is not pulled out during this period and the blood has never contacted with the air, and blood contamination will not occur. Therefore, major autohaemotherapy is very safe.